The objective of the tour is to make it possible for hikers starting from Čakovec to get acquainted with the south-eastern part of Međimurska County by following the assigned route. The distance is almost 70 kilometres so it is primarily recommended for experienced bikers.
The first stops of the tour starting from Čakovec can be found in town, such as the memorial column of Miklós Zrínyi at Republike square. It was created by Aladár Aróky in 1904 and holds the relief of the poet and military leader. The statue of Saint Jerome, who was born in the Muraköz, can be seen in the park of the town. It was created in 1766 by the Styrian sculptor, Veit Königer.
Drávadiós (Orehovice) is located to the south-east from Čakovec. Its parish church inaugurated in honour of Our Lady of Fatima was built in 1971. The choir of the village was established in 1945 while in the 1950s a cultural art association was founded that was called Fijolica in 1984. It is still working with groups dealing with drama, folk art and tambourine music.
Prelog, the town of flowers as well as the centre of entertainment and sports on the shore of the lake of Dobrava.
Muraszentmária (Sveta Marija) is located on the left bank of the Dráva. The Roman Catholic church inaugurated in honour of the Assumption of Virgin Mary dates back to the middle ages. Its predecessor was a chapel inaugurated in honour of Virgin Mary on the place of which the new Late-Baroque church was built in 1782. The church is surrounded by a small park where the pilgrims can have a rest on the benches.